September 6, 2011

Who Wants Free Advertisement?


I have decided to promote small businesses in my blog. It is my way to help entrepreneurs who have a creative service or product that can be offered to the readers of our blog. Our readership continues to grow daily and it will provide the chosen business exposure to the visitors of our blog free of charge.

The only requirements are:

* it must be a legal product or service
* it must help (solve a need) of the readers of this blog
* provide a discount for the readers of this blog

It is simple and free of charge advertisement for your business for a month. If you are interested please email me at gonzalezconsultingintl@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. This is a great website.. dig in and you'll find all sorts of valuable information.. thank Pedro Gonzalez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am glad that you found the information helpful.

    ReplyDelete